My passion for photography started at a very young age when my parent's put a disposable camera in my hands and told me I could take my very own pictures on a vacation to Hawaii! Ever since, I have had a love for it.
What originally started as a journey documenting my life's adventures, quickly turned into capturing other's most memorable moments. Before I knew it, I found myself diving into the wedding industry and have not looked back! I absolutely love every moment that I am spending with my couple's and knowing that I get to document such an important day.
Think photojournalism with a touch of editorial. I like to keep you moving with prompts over posing. And, I am all about capturing the candid, in-between moments of your elopement day. Give me all the silly moments, the serious moments, the tear-filled moments; basically, I want to document the raw filled emotions of your day so that when you look back in 10-20 years, you can relive it like it was just yesterday!
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Chris. We will be celebrating our 13th anniversary this year! You may see him from time to time in my stories!
2. I have two beautiful daughters. One about to enter the preteens and one who is about to be two. Send help!!! haha
2. I am a huge animal lover! I live on over 5 acres and have a dog, cats, and chickens with plans in the works to bring home some new additions! If you love baby animals, keep an eye on my stories!
3. I absolutely love Fall time. The colors, the seasonal food and smells, I love all of it!
4. I love to be outside....shocking huh! I grew up camping at the beaches, lakes and in the desert of California. It makes my soul happy!